TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Cottages are let from Saturday to Saturday all year. Short breaks are also available out of season with flexible days of arrival and departure. Periods covering Christmas and New Year may be available by special arrangement.
2. Cottages are available from 4 p.m. on the day of arrival. Please be ready to vacate the cottage by 10 a.m. on the day of departure.
3. Provisional bookings may be taken by telephone. To confirm the reservation a written confirmation is required within 7 working days, together with a non-returnable deposit of £60 for each week booked; otherwise the booking becomes void. Full payment is required 8 weeks before the holiday starts.
4. You are recommended to take out holiday-insurance to cover the risk of cancellation. Refunds will not be payable after the date that is 8 weeks before the start of the intended holiday.
5. Bed-linen, sets of bathroom towels and tea-towels are supplied. Beach towels are not supplied.
6. A cot and high-chair are available and should be requested at the time of booking. Cot linen is not supplied.
7. Well-behaved dogs are welcome by prior arrangement, but must not be left unattended at the cottage (see our note on “Dog-friendly self-catering cottages”).
8. The owners do not accept liability for any loss or injury during the period of your stay.
9. If for any reason the cottage is not available on the day, a full refund will be provided. The liability of the owners will not exceed the cottage rental-fee.
10. Smoking is not allowed in the cottages.
11. The hirer is responsible for any breakages and/or damage to the property that may occur during the holiday, and is obliged to keep the property in good condition.
12. Any complaint should be made directly to the owner immediately the cause for complaint arises so that any problem can be addressed swiftly. Complaints made after the holiday cannot be dealt with.
13. The owners retain the right of access.
14. While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Web-site and brochure, the owners accept no liability for errors or omissions contained therein.